Duration - 40 Days
(Total for each ID1, ID2 & ID3)
International Level 6 Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
The NEBOSH Level 6 International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals is an impeccable select if you want to make health and safety your profession and career.
The course syllabus has been developed by for industries by experts and HtiPvt Ltd being a learning partner with experienced Tutor panel will be giving you the knowledge and practical skills you need to perform as a leading health and safety professional of the future. You will gain confidence in your capabilities to recognise and solve everyday health and safety issues and take opportunities for improvement.
This advanced international health and safety qualification will support your academic and career progression.
The NEBOSH National and International Diplomas for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals are moving to Ofqual regulation. This will take effect from the July 2023 Diploma assessments.
- Unit DI1: Know – workplace health and safety principles (Assignment - workplace-based tasks together with simulations and reflective statements and a research topic)
- Unit DI2: Do – controlling workplace health issues (Scenario-based case study)
- Unit DI3: Do – controlling workplace safety issues (Scenario-based case study)
Mode of Examination - Online through Mobile or Laptop to login. Writing exam through MS word
Nebosh IDip Entry Criterias
- There are no entry requirements but it is highly suggested that the learners should have undertaken the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, as this new NEBOSH diploma syllabus demands learners to have that level of prior learning.
- Also, learners must have an appropriate standard of English language to comprehend the concepts contained in the NEBOSH IDIP course syllabus.
- NEBOSH advises that learners enrolling on this NEBOSH diploma course should have a minimum standard of English which is equivalent to an International English Language
The overall important learning outcomes of this International Diploma are:
- To find and effectively communicate relevant health and safety information.
- To guide on a range of common workplace health and safety issues.
- To develop a health and safety policy strategy.
- To contribute to a risk management strategy.
- To promote a positive health and safety culture.
- To develop and audit health and safety management systems.
- To maintain individual and organisational health and safety competence.
- To manage contractors and supply chains to ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
The International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals is recognized as a Qualified Equivalent Program (QEP) by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP), meeting the qualified credential requirement for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification.
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
This qualification is now accredited by Ofqual and, following changes to IOSH's accreditation criteria, we re-applied for IOSH recognition. We can can confirm that the NEBOSH Level 6 National and International Diplomas meet the academic requirements to apply for IOSH membership at the appropriate grade. Learners who achieved the International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals (2020 specification) before August 2024 and were registered with NEBOSH before August 2022 can also apply for IOSH membership at the appropriate grade, irrespective of the country they took their qualification or whether their Diploma parchment features a regulator logo.
The NEBOSH Level 6 International Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals (2023 specification) has been accredited and credit rated by Ofqual at RQF Level 6 with 42 credits.