ISO 9001:2015 QMS LEAD AUDITOR
|Training Dates||Exam Date||Training Venue||Last Date of Registration|
|10th July 2020 to 14th July 2020||14th July 2020||Kochi||9th July 2020|
|10th July 2020 to 14th July 2020||14th July 2020||Thrissur and Guruvayur||9th July 2020|
|10th Aug 2020 to 14th Aug 2020||14th Aug 2020||Kochi||9th Aug 2020|
|10th Aug 2020 to 14th Aug 2020||14th Aug 2020||Thrissur and Guruvayur||9th Aug 2020|
HTIPL is one of the top rated institutes for ISO 9001 Certification & Training in Kerala. A IRCA approved lead auditor training for ISO 9001:2015 course that trains in providing delegates the expertise and proficiency to perform audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001. CQI & IRCA Certified QMS Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Quality Management Systems) Training Course CQI & IRCA is the leading professional body for management system auditors and offers a globally recognized business qualification. CQI & IRCA represents over 10,000 registered auditors in 150 countries and every year, around 60,000 delegates attend an CQI & IRCA certified training course.
CQI & IRCA Certified QMS Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Quality Management Systems) Training Course
CQI & IRCA is the leading professional body for management system auditors and offers a globally recognized business qualification. CQI & IRCA represents over 10,000 registered auditors in 150 countries and every year, around 60,000 delegates attend an CQI & IRCA certified training course.
CQI & IRCA Certified courses are recognized as an industry leader and CQI & IRCA endorsement means that you can be confident that the course you are attending:
- covers the key knowledge and skills you need to start your journey as a management systems auditor
- will be taught by tutors who are experienced auditors and trainers who have fulfilled CQI & IRCA’s tutor competency requirements
- will be taught using a variety of proven practical student-focused learning techniques to help you learn and enjoy the course
- has a limited class size to maximize participation and optimize your learning
- has been regularly assessed by an CQI & IRCA approved technical assessor
- completion of this course is the first step to becoming CQI & IRCA registered, to find out more please visit www.irca.org/join
- When you are choosing an CQI & IRCA certified Course and Training Organization you can be certain that;
- Your knowledge and skills are developed through an interactive and practical approach to tasks and audit activities.
- Courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in management systems in auditing and experienced in training.
- Students are formally assessed and examined during training.
b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained by completing an CQI & IRCA certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
HighlightsTraining Programs are handled by Highly Experienced and CQI & IRCA Qualified Lead Auditors.
- The Batches once committed will not be canceled
- 3 Fully Equipped Training Halls available at Trichy to carry out Multi Program at the same time
Who will benefit?
Quality-Managers (QA/QC Personnel), Engineers, Professionals in Environmental Fields (Chemical, Leather, Paint, etc.,), Technical Experts.
Document Controllers, Internal Auditors, Implementation Managers.
NBA / NAAC Coordinators & Consultants, Management System / ISO / TQM Consultants.
Students and Job seekers in Quality field /Abroad Placements /Career Development.
– Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management with our CQI approved lead auditor training for ISO 9001:2015.
– Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
– Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of the audit. – Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
– Plan and conduct and audit in accordance with ISO 19011, demonstrating ability to:
1) Plan and prepare effectively
2) Gather objective evidence, through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking
3) Analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements. Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity reports.
Skill level of the course:
After these 5 days, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead an auditor.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self